Tuesday, November 1, 2011

brick walls and statement necklace

Time flies so fast, it's November in a blink.

Starting the 11th month with swollen gums, cramps and every existence of girl problems. Mood swings and whatnot are not fun. I've been sprinkled compliments, praises and good karma. "What other people think of you is none of your business". I don't like labels. One thing fo' sure -- How I style myself, is definitely how I'm feeling at the mo'.

Football.. Where do I begin? I'm not a fan, I tried (so hard), but it doesn't seem to (what would they say?) find a place in my heart. Nada, nothing, zero. Obvious reason: I don't give a shit (at all!). Moving on..

Numerical forms of what is up for Nov:

i/ Of being random and for the love of writing: NaNoWriMo '11
ii/ Exploring Jakarta soon!
iii/Grillz -- Why did I ever agreed? I got sick 78% of my holiday and what is life (yet again)?
iv/ Future plans.. All I can see is bokeh.

Saturday was fun: Chic Pop, dessert date and BBQ. Sunday: I got sick and nobody cares (I'm just being dramatic here). But really, I was nothing but super nice to you all week and how did you repay me? By shitting all over me. Excuse the language, I'm hormonal. Meds time!

No comments:

Post a Comment