Thursday, December 15, 2011

I hate money

Everything in this world involves money-- Materials, foods and living. Everything except for love. You can spread out love aura to anybody, anyone. To some people, especially me, I have become a person that is scared of love. I'm not used to having love given to me directly. It's always indirectly or sometimes.. I'm just blind enough to see that there is someone out there pouring their love to me while I'm here shutting everyone out. It's always been this way-- scared and scarred.

I'm not living to please people but I did what I have to do, I gave out love to everyone whom I think will always have my back and never leave me but what I learned as of today is to not expect much from anyone because "The worst betrayal always come from the ones we trust the most". My senses believed that no matter how much I tried being nice, lovable and happy, somehow it is just not enough.

To my family, my Boyfriend and my friends, please don't take me as an advantage. I love all of you to bits and viruses, wholeheartedly. I might not be here long but I'll always remember each one of you.

This is me being honest about something for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment