Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Book #1

Taken from Wikipedia: The Time Traveler's Wife is the debut novel of American author Audrey Niffenegger, published in 2003. It is a love story about a man with a genetic disorder that causes him to time travel unpredictably, and about his wife, an artist, who has to cope with his frequent absences and dangerous experiences.

I've been procrastinating (a lot) and I have finally finished reading 593 pages of The Time Traveler's wife (Oh.. I'm just bragging) since god knows when I started reading that book.

It is a really powerful book. Most of the times, I got really into it but sometimes I've had issues trying to cope up with it. I learned a lot of new vocab and mostly forgotten them all. Excuse me for being a bimbo sometimes. Truthfully, I should not make a habit of procrastinating on reading story books in between school days. For me, I have to read story books straight for days but I picked a wrong time to read this, so I didn't really get to enjoy it.

P/S: The reason why I wanted to read that book is because I want to know the characters deeper and the story line in author's point of view before I watch the movie. That's about it. I know, I can be weird sometimes (wait, maybe all the time..).

Rate:

No comments:

Post a Comment