Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Book #2


Taken from Wikipedia: L.A. Candy is a young-adult novel written by American author Lauren Conrad. The novel was first released as a hardcover on June 16, 2009. The book is one of a three book series about Jane Roberts. She moves to Hollywood, works at Fiona Chen's events company, and eventually gets her own reality show, which is called L.A. Candy. It features the ups and downs of Jane's life, and three other girls' lives.

The reason why I bought this book is because of Lauren Conrad. I grew up with Laguna Beach and The Hills (and The City). I love gossips and drama (LOL JK!). In my opinion, the book is really flat. It doesn't give any impact on me, it doesn't make me want to read it for 5 hours straight. There's no grip, no nothing. I'll probably won't buy the sequel, but I'll definitely borrow and read the sequels when I have time.

Rate:

No comments:

Post a Comment