Thursday, October 20, 2011

Book #3

Currently reading:


The first time I laid my eyes on the book, I secretly thought that I wouldn't like it because I judged the cover (my bad!) and after I read it, I was sucked into it deeply. Fangirling over Edward Cullen everyday like it's not an option.. The character not Robert Pattinson, mind you.



Future plans are to reread The Twilight saga because... The film adaptation of Breaking Dawn is coming soon, which there will be in two parts. Part 1 will be premiered somewhere in November and I'm determined to read these four books within a month or so. People need to stop comparing between these books and Harry Potter series (which are also amazing!). They are different in so many ways, nobody can top J.K. Rowling right? But Stephenie Meyer has such an epic imagination because the Twilight saga is mind-blowing. Maybe it's a little bit cheesy here and there (well, it's really romantic and cheesier than you think) but you should totally pick them up! You won't regret it, I promise.

Here's the trailer of The Twilight saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1


Curiosity kills as to which part they will end it and make it "to be continued.." and this giddiness is unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment