Saturday, October 15, 2011

A to Zara

A. Age: 19 B. Bed size: Single. Nothing fancy.. Though sometimes I wish I have a bigger bed size. Or something like this. Or this. Or.. This. C. Chore that you hate: Chauffeuring. D. Dogs: No comment. E. Essential start to your day: Water! And checking my virtual life on the Internet (It's a habit I'm trying to break. I promise!) F. Favorite color: It depends on my mood. But right now, I like grey. G. Gold or Silver: Gold and silver. H. Height: 5' 3" I. Instruments you play: I don’t have any natural musical talent. But I can play the guitar (sort of) and the piano (not really). I think I'm tone deft. J. Job title: A part time lover and full time friend. K. Kids: None. Probably someday way off in the future. L. Live: Malaysia. M. Mother’s name: Zurida. N. Nicknames: Come to think of it, I don't have one. How sad is my life? O. Overnight hospital stays: 2008-- Got my appendix removed. Fun times. P. Pet peeves: People telling me what to do. Q. Quote from a movie: “Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of.”- Breakfast at Tiffany's / "You want to be really great? Then have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make them wonder why you're still smiling." - Elizabethtown. R. Right or left handed: Righty. I can write with my left hand too. S. Siblings: Two older brother, little sister, and little brother. U. Underwear: ... V. Vegetable you hate: Not sure.. I eat everything. W. What makes you run late: Getting ready.. Or overslept. X. X-Rays you’ve had: Body and teeth. Y. Yummy food that you make: I make an awesome macaroni and cheese from the instant box. Yum! Z. Zoo animal: I'm never a fan of animals. But I like baby animals. Yeah.. Sort of.

What is life?

No comments:

Post a Comment