Friday, October 21, 2011

Mid-October rants

Hm.. The smell of freedom and everything in between.

What's new? What's in and what's out?

What's left of October will be inertly spend on the magic machine (cue: the laptop) with loads of downloading episodes and random surfing. I can't remember what I did for the past two/three weeks of freedom. Most of my money are spent on popcorn and orthodontist appointments (sweet tooth.. Shut up, I do brush my teeth). Mister is out of the question -- being sweet and adorable as always. Friends? Hm.. Where are you guys? Those "I miss yous" and "Let's hangout?" are totally bullshit. Get your butt back here and rock the world with me just because. Excuse my posts about books as I am still overwhelmed with my book haul at Big Bang Wolf Book sale last week. Scored big and it was definitely worth it. My love towards books is indescribable. The time I've spent reading books are more than the time I've spent with anyone in real life. Books are my companion. Films come afterward. And by that, oh dear Mister, do read your books 'cause I'm watching you. Be afraid, my man.

This rant, is, me. I'm back, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment